Women's Wedding Suits
December Rush custom make women's wedding suits
Custom Made Women's Wedding Suits
Learn more about us
What People Say?
I needed a female tuxedo made for my brothers wedding. Giselle did an amazing job with my suit. She spent quality time to ensure all my measurements were correct. She displayed excellent attention to detail, and provided all the right advice around fabric and was extremely knowledgeable around styles and cuts. Thanks!
I ordered several three piece suits (pants, jacket, waistcoat) and half a dozen shirts and am really happy with them! Giselle is really good about making sure that everything turns out the way you want it to.
I couldn’t be more impressed with the December Rush experience. Giselle was incredibly thorough and attentive throughout the entire process. I had a particular design in mind which she hadn’t made before and she worked extremely hard to bring it to life. I am so pleased with the quality and fit of my suit – it definitely looks and feels superior to any off the rack suit I’ve previously had. I’ll absolutely be coming back to Giselle again and again!
Our custom made women's suits and shirts service process is in 3 simple steps. The best thing to do is to Email us to schedule a fitting and get the process started.
Please feel free to book in a free consultation if you are not clear about our services, we would be glad to walk you through our process and address all your concerns.
- Email us for schedule a consultation
- For wedding enquiries, please email us to book in for a free consultation. It normally takes about 45mins. We will go through the fabric and design of your wedding suits as well as to match with your wedding theme and others.
- We provide an initial fitting, a second fitting and a final fitting for all wedding suits and shirts. Half payment is required once an initial fitting is done. At an initial fitting, we will go through all the details of the design and final fabric choice. This will take a while.
- Pay and Final fitting
- After an inital fitting and a second fitting, a final fitting is the last step. A reminder of the payment is also required before a final fitting, or after a second fitting. Once a final fitting is conducted, you will be able to bring the finished products home. If any alterations are required, we will look after them. Please allow more fitting sessions accordingly.
- Fine Print You Must Know
- *We charge for initial fittings if an order is not successfully placed, however a fitting has taken place. This case is extremely rare, in which you will be charged on the spot. $100 per hour base. We always make sure our clients are ready to do a fitting. You will be properly informed and upon your agreement, a fitting session starts. *The initial fitting service takes about 60 minutes. Please allow extra time for discussion. It's strongly advised that you dress in your best fit shirts, pants and matched shoes for this fitting. *We have a wide range of fabrics. You will find the piece of fabric that suits your taste and your budget. We mainly carry 100% Pure Wool range from super 100 to super 160. *For your convenience, any time from 10am to 4pm Tuesday to Saturday can be booked for a fitting. *Normally it takes about 4 to 6 weeks, your custom made suits or (3 to 4 weeks) shirts to be ready for your final fittings. *To cancel a fitting appointment or a consultation, 24 hour notice is required. A no show fee may apply. We respect each other's time. * We accept bank transfers, Debit cards, Credit cards and Cash. Bank transfer is our preferred payment method.