- Dry clean only – but only when it is necessary, it can be 1 year or 3 years.
We always inform our clients that every time you dry clean your suits, it harms
the suits in general.
- Immediately remove any stains professionally.
- Hang your suits up following each wear. All our Men's suits come with a wide wooden hanger.
- Avoid carrying heavy loads in your jacket pockets, such as carry bulging sets of
keys in your jacket pockets.
- Remember unbutton your jacket before you sit down.
- We advise you to avoid wearing the same set of suits every day, you will get
a lot more life out of it.
- Cold wash only.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Dry cleaning is not necessary.
- If you’re going to get your shirts dry cleaned, be sure to inform the professionals
it is 100% cotton.
Tips for you washing your own shirts: cold delicate wash only, flip the shirt inside out and
use a supportive hanger to dry your shirt and never put your shirts in a dryer.
- Wool blend
wool blend fabric range has a percentage of synthetic fibers in the fabric
and this fabric generally should not be exposed to excessive heat when dry
clean or steam pressing, as it might cause the fabric look shiny. Please inform
your dry cleaner the material.
- Pure wool
Our pure wool fabric is 100% wool and it has a good resistance to heat,
therefore it doesn't require any special care from dry cleaners.
- Premium wool with high super count
This fabric also has a good resistance to heat as it is pure wool and it doesn't
require any special care from dry cleaners. Be sure to inform your dry cleaner that
your suit is delicate, as the fabric is very fine.